Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Have You Ever....

Have you ever woken up on Saturday morning totally thinking that you had to get up for work/school but then (before you get ready) the wonderful realization hits you that it is Saturday and you can spend the next couple hours in bed? What a happy feeling! That is how I felt when I found out that mocha syrup doesn't contain coffee (thank you Jen, I don't know you but I love you!). I called Starbucks to confirm and it's true...sorry to my hubby who thought he might save some money :)

3 comments:

karis stapley said...

Awesome! Congrats ( I think :)
Meaning, we're happy for you! Sorry Matt.
Yeah, I remember those days of sleeping in on the weekend, but alas! it never happens these days, no such thing with kids, to them, its the same every day. No need for sleeping in for them. So . . .enjoy! Sleeping is so great! Mmmm, I love it!

Jen said...

Yay...and sorry Matt! You probably hate me for hurting the budget :) But, us women NEED our chocolate.

Jessica said...

Oh yes, that feeling of waking up on Saturday mornings and being able to stay in bed as long as you like is the only thing I miss of pre-motherhood life. It is great! Enjoy it!

Tell me more about this mocha syrup?!